This is exciting !
It may seem a bit silly but I get excited when someone else agrees with me on something I love.
I do a lot of networking between Facebook, Linked in (and a bit of dabbling in Pinterest and Twitter) so sometimes I am not sure where I find a contact. However, finding Nathalie has proved to be ” all right!”
But when I checked out Nathalie’s blog could not help but see that she was vibrant, wrote a good blog and used and reviewed a good variety of products. She offered to review BlackBox Cosmetics. She lives in England, but seems to like to review products from alll over.
I did this one other time with limited success.
I guess a blogger has to have an audience just like a Facebook Fan page should have fans ! So perhaps this could be good for both of us. It seemed worth it to send her a few samples to review.
And she did !! As BlackBox Cosmetics is considered an age reversing formula, she had her mom help out.
This is her review:
Her blog: http://www.natsbeautypalace.blogspot.co.uk
Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Infusion AM Age reversing serum – My mother got to try this, it really brought the colour back to her face and tautened everything up after just one use! She may well purchase this in the future and gives it a 10/10!
- Sea Mask – Me and my mother both tried this and it had a nice smell to it as well as leaving my face feeling nourished and fresh! Definitely a luxury – 10/10
- Radiance AX Anti oxidant lotion – I used this on a morning for a couple of days and thought this was the best thing going! For everyone who is looking for an anti oxidant lotion I would really recommend you try this, again this leaves the face feeling clean and fresh and really wakes you up! 10/10
- VUDU Argan fig shampoo and conditioner – Now this is an absolute LUXURY! I especially love the conditioner, I am already sold to Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi wild ginger keratin range, how ever this was gorgeous also! It smelled divine and was quite watery and a yellowish colour – this left my hair feeling super soft and tangle free! Another luxury range like the Paul Mitchell brand! 10/10 on shampoo and conditioner!
- Frost minty face wash – I definitely think I am going to purchase the brand of this when I finish my Clinique facial soap – this really brightened and woke up my face and had a great minty smell to it! A nice light texture too, I do like facial soaps quite a lot but this is great too! 9/10
- Defiance PM age reversing serum – my mother tried this and said this was very good for her skin! Not as great as the Infusion age reversing serum how ever! 9/10
- Little Secret Weapon incredible under eye serum – My mother tried this also and said this was OK, she gives this an 8/10
- 6 Minute Miracle – a great abrasive treatment, good for normal skin I think! Was a little rough on my skin as I have sensitive skin but good over all! 9/10